Our website address is: https://www.nomadubud.com
Nomad Restaurant, Ubud (NOMAD) acknowledges and respects your right to privacy. The major content of nomadubud.com, www.nomadubud.com, nomad.co.id and www.nomad.co.id may be viewed without having to supply any personal information. When this is required, NOMAD will request only the information necessary to answer your inquiry and use it only as follows.
What is Personal Information
- Identity data: Full name, date of birth, gender, passport information or other identification number
- Contact data: Home address, email address and phone number
- Financial data: Credit card details, mobile payment and transaction history
- Health information where provided
- Guest stay information: Including arrival and departure date, hotel stay history, goods and services purchased
- Personal preferences: Includes language preferences, special requests, interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, service issues
- Technical data: Includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, device identifier, browser type and version, timezone setting and location, geolocation, operating system and platform, information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Communication data: Includes all correspondence with us as well as your reviews, feedback and opinion about our resorts may be kept and added to your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Subject to requirements of applicable law, we collect Personal Information in following ways:
- When making reservations, purchasing goods or services through our Websites or Apps; communicating with NOMAD or posting to social media pages or subscribing to our newsletter or participating in surveys, contests or promotional campaigns.
- When visiting our properties or using on-property services and outlets, such as restaurants, concierge services, health clubs, child care services, spas, galleries, etc.
- When making reservations by phone, communicating with us through email, fax or via online chat services.
- We collect Personal Information from companies with whom we partner to provide you with goods, services or offers based upon your experiences at our properties or that we believe will be of interest to you.
- We collect Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third parties.
- When our CCTV cameras capture your image while you are within our premises, or via photographs or video taken by our representatives or us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for our legitimate business and commercial interests, including the following:
- To enable you to use our website.
- To help us verify your identify and find any account you hold with us
- To provide you with services you request.
- To facilitate reservations, payment, send confirmation messages, and to provide you with information of surrounding areas.
- To process reservations through our website and assist in any inquiries relating to your stay with us.
- To administer rewards and benefits.
- To send our newsletter if you have chosen to subscribe to our mailing list.
- Personalise the services according to your personal preference, including communications pertaining to goods and services according to your personal preferences.
- To analyse customer trend and insights.
- For business operation purposes such as data analysis, auditing, statistical and research purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with the following:
- Between and among Nomad Restaurant, Ubud and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant to above purposes and to facilitate our business operations.
- Third-party payment processors, payment service providers, external banks, credit card companies, IT and marketing support, service providers and other consultants.
- Vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by NOMAD.
- With anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organisers, your employer, our partners, foreign embassies) in order to fulfill contractual obligations.
- With any law enforcement, courts, government, local or foreign regulatory bodies and national security authorities.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist NOMAD in the improvement and optimisation of our web services.
- Our professional advisors and auditors.
- A prospective buyer or investor in the event that we sell any business or assets.
- External food and beverages establishments
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform necessary tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Like most commercial websites, NOMAD automatically logs all traffic to and from this website. These logs do not include any type of personal information that can identify you or your company. These logs include domain information that helps NOMAD to improve its website, determine the cause of any problem and analyze statistically.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Links to Other Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. Note, however, that NOMAD does not share personal information with any of these sites and is not responsible for their content and/or privacy policies.
Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, and Restriction
We are happy to assist should you like to know what personal information we hold about you. However, to protect your personal information we require you prove your identity at the time of making such a request.At any time you have the right to:
- access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- request rectification of inaccurate information
- object or restrict to our processing of your Personal Information
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information